Sunday, 5 April 2009

In the moment


Isn't it nice when life is good when you get to go and hunt for grasshoppers with daddy?  And watch dogs tear around like crazy mad things, and pick up sticks and stones and earthworm casts?  When a hug from mummy is all that's needed to make life good again.  And when your prized possessions are a very grubby but very precious eeyore, some toy cars and dinosaurs?

I'm sure I'll think about that in years to come, when Sundays are spent doing homework, or cramming for tests, or worrying about what school to apply for, or what subjects to take, or whether somebody's going to be friends with me tomorrow or not.  Or when he bugs me for the latest Wii (or whatever) or mobile phone.

For the moment, I just want to enjoy my Cheeky Monkey as much as I can...and I really don't want to go to work tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment